Improving the Lives of Many
Our Charitable Foundation helps raise funds through various programs and initiatives, and we’d love for you to get involved with SoulCause Foundation. We depend on your support in order to improve lives and make the world a better place for generations to come. Join us today to learn all about volunteering and donating options.
How We Help
It Starts With the Will to Make a Difference
One of our main causes here at SoulCause Foundation is Volunteer Opportunities, an issue that touches many lives, We spend a significant portion of our resources on tackling this problem. See how you can help by reading more or contacting one of our representatives.
Treat Others as You’d Like to Be Treated
With your generous donations and volunteering efforts, you have the capacity to help us in our endeavor of Clothing Drives. Charity sees the need, not the cause. Contact us to learn more.
Save A Life
1. “If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we are not really living. Growth demands a temporary surrender of security.” ~ Gail Sheehy
2. “Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory.” ~ Betty Smith
3. “Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.” ~ Margaret Young
4. “There are two ways of spreading light ... To be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” ~ Edith Wharton
5. “Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.” ~ Janet Lane
6. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” ~ Sonya Friedman
7. “The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.” ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
8. “You can look at a person's attitude and know what kind of thinking is prevalent in his life... It's better to be positive and wrong than negative and right!” ~ Joyce Meyer
9. “What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner.” ~ Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
10. “You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.” ~ Erica Jong
11. "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see”